Veterinary team education, assessment, mentoring and relief services.
Don't have 12 participants? Don't worry! Contact us and we can help schedule a public class so that you do not miss this fantastic learning opportunity!
These classes are inclusive of the multiple backgrounds and education of animal advocates! For this reason we are happy to welcome many different types of attendess, often including:
- Canine handlers and trainers
- Doggie daycare and boarding facility personnel
- Shelter and rescue group personnel
- General public
Classes are forming now! Contact us today to schedule your class!
*Free renewals as long as the participant takes the renewal program online via the Pet Emergency Education website before their current credentials expire.
In conjunction with Pet Emergency Education LLC, Vet Teams is proud to bring you pet CPR and First Aid training!
These classes will include:
- Detailed, hands-on training!
- Canine and Feline CPR and First Aid certification program that is RACE Approved by the AAVSB.
- Recognized by: FEMA, ECSI and AAVSB.
- Recognized by American Animal Hospital Association for hospital accreditation standards related to staff training in CPR and First Aid.
- Recognized by state and local fire, police agencies, Veterinary Emergency Response Teams, Assistance Animal Organizations and most Shelters/Rescues.
- Featuring RECOVER Initiative Guidelines for Basic Life Support and CPR, which were developed by the Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society.
- Free renewals as long as the participant takes the renewal program online*.
- Each registration comes with a copy of our Canine and Feline CPR and First Aid Manual (EBook or Hardcopy), 2 CPR cards and an Official Certification Certificate
- Discounts for groups, rescues and shelters!