Veterinary team education, assessment, mentoring and relief services.
Popular reasons for hiring a relief technician:
- Decrease payroll and overtime costs
- Maternity leave
- During candidate searches and hiring processes
- Addition of associates
- “Busy” Season
- Expansion of services
- “On Call” needs
- During new graduate
- Conference/CE attendence
Relief veterinary technology service highlights:
- Certified in Minnesota
- B.S. in Veterinary Technology
- M.B.A. with an emphasis in Veterinary Medicine
- Experienced in general practice including wellness and preventive medicine.
- Fear Free Certified
- Specialty and referral practice experience includes anesthesia, surgery, internal medicine, ophthalmology, emergency and ICU settings.
- Familiar with Abaxis, Heska, and Idexx laboratory suites.
- Familiar with many veterinary practice management software systems, including, but not limited to: Avimark, Dvmax, and Impromed.
- Experience in handling and treatment of canines, felines, pocket pets, exotics and select production animals.
The Real Cost of Employee Overtime
What does it ACTUALLY* cost to per hour of overtime for your credentialed technician???
|Hourly Wage $18 base pay (Time and a half)||$27.00|
|Social Security and Medicare Tax||$4.14|
Additional costs of PTO, employee benefits based on hours worked, as well as decreased productivity and increased absenteeism, etc. related to overtime are not included.
Compare this to the hourly cost of a Vet Teams CVT and calculate the financial and human resources savings for your institution and employees!
* Taxes costs are estimates and not actual. Actual costs should be obtained after consulting a tax professional.
Project creation and management
(included but not limited to):
- Team flow and utilization
- Standard operating procedures (SOPs) development and training
- Regulatory assessment and compliance
- Secret shopper services
- Team building and communication enhancement