Veterinary team education, assessment, mentoring and relief services.
Popular reasons for hiring a relief technician:
- Maternity leave
- During candidate searches and hiring processes
- Addition of associates
- “Busy” Season
- Expansion of services
- “On Call” needs
- During new graduate
- Conference/CE attendence
Relief veterinary technology service highlights:
- Certified in Minnesota
- Experienced in general practice including wellness and preventive medicine.
- Specialty and referral practice experience includes anesthesia, surgery, internal medicine, ophthalmology, emergency and ICU settings.
- Familiar with Abaxis, Heska, and Idexx laboratory suites.
- Familiar with many veterinary practice management software systems, including, but not limited to: Avimark, Dvmax, and Impromed.
- Experience in handling and treatment of canines, felines, pocket pets, exotics and select production animals.