Vet Teams is looking to expand our services by adding more Relief Certified Veterinary Technicians!
- Certified in the State of Minnesota (reciprocal Licensure or Registration is also accepted)
- 3+ years of experience as a Credentialed Veterinary Technician
- 1+ years of experience in wellness and preventative medicine
- Experience in emergency, critical care, specialty/referral, or exotic medicine is welcome!
- Current credentialing must be in good standing
- Travel up to 60 miles one way
- Work a varied number of shifts; including, but not limited to: days, nights, weekend and holidays
- Learn and maintain different electronic medical record systems
- Learn and utilize various in-house diagnostic systems and devices
- Follow/implement different SOPs
- Meeting many other veterinary team members in the community!
- Learning new and different methods to accomplish daily tasks!
- Expanding your experience, skills, and knowledge base!
- Reimbursement for mileage (federal mileage rate)
- Competitive pay
- No minimum shift requirements!
- Control your own work schedule!
Intersted parties should submit the following to email@example.com:
Letter of intent
Preferred area of service
(I.E. distance willing to travel)
Veterinary team education, assessment, mentoring and relief services.